Here's the real costume of the day. It's from McCall pattern M4887. It's suppose to be a fairy but I didn't want to do the wings so Syd calls it a ballerina outfit. I'm happy with that.


And the best part of the day...my parents came for a visit!
Grandpa took her around trick-or-treating. So cute. Syd picked up the "treating" real quick! Good thing this candy-stuff only comes once a year.
4 comments:
She looks so sweet. Did she do her ballerina dance? She can twirl with the best of them. Bet she was really happy to have her grandparents there to help with the candy.
Too cute! I can't believe how much she has grown!
She's a real doll!
Great outfit! is it in her dressup arsenal now?
Did Syd pick up enough candy for everyone? ;)
Did you give out granola bars again this year? just curious! :)
Post a Comment