
Here's Sydney in her cupcake costume! : ) Inspired mainly by PBK's cupcake costume but also here and here. I wasn't about to spend $60 on a costume. This one was $5. I had all the fabric and interfacing - which was actually given to me by my sister-in-law. All I had to buy was the brown tights and headband. I'm very proud of my thriftiness turned into cuteness. Sydney saw the PBK picture and was adamant about a strawberry headband for herself. She was all about trick or treating this year. I don't blame her, who doesn't love candy?
9 comments:
I think yours is the best of them all! Super cute!!!
I just knew it!! I had a sneaky feeling Syd was going to be a cupcake this year. I almost posted my guess, but didn't want to ruin the big surprise if I was actually right. I think her costume is way cuter than the other ones!
It's just perfect, and so is she!
adorable...you really are getting so good at this whole sewing thing!
Adorable. She might be too big for me to say adorable. Maybe I should say "rockin" these days. :)
It's adorable! Great Job!
She looks just yummy!
SO CUTE! and so appropriate for you 2!
This is the best! I was an ice cream cone for Halloween! We would look yummy together!
Post a Comment