Friday, December 11, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Crafts - Day 11

10 comments:

Dev said...

I just wanted to thank you for posting this project! I found it through pinterest and did the wreaths with my art class that I teach in an after school program and they all turned out awesome. We got a good 15 wreaths out of it and the kids had a blast making them.

sha said...

How did you make this?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

How do you make this?

Anonymous said...

It looks like they used green paint on black paper to get that contrast. ?

Anonymous said...

It looks like they used green paint on black paper to get that contrast. ?

Unknown said...

It looks like dark green paper, with lighter green paint to me. Very cute.

normalgutz said...

How were they put together, hand to hand? on a black ring? or maybe a paper plate?

Anonymous said...

Lighter shade of green paint (handprints), on dark shade of green card stock.

Shirley Marsh said...

Good reading thiis post