Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Aubrey



14 comments:

Karen said...

awww! I've been patiently waiting for more pictures! LOVE IT! She is so adorable! (of course!)

Karisa said...

She is PRECIOUS!!! Love her hair - I'm sure you will keep it well-adorned! :-) Can't wait to meet her - let us know when you're ready for the Harris Family to visit.

Lauren The Artist said...

Oh my goodness!!!!

Grandma Karen said...

What a beautiful little girl. Looks like she knows how to use her lungs.

crystal said...

she is ADORABLE- you two must be very proud! thanks for posting the pictures!

Debbie said...

she is adorable...and if I remember right...totally different looking from syd.

Leigh said...

So sweet! Congrats to you and Matt!

Reinhold's said...

CONGRATS! Been thinking of you. glad she's arrived! :) kt

My Thanh said...

Beautiful. Congrats!

Jamie said...

What a beauty!! So glad you posted pics of her! Congratulations, Becky!

Susan said...

Congrats to all. What a great Christmas gift! She is too cute.

Christy said...

She's just precious! Stats? Jeff and I are so thrilled for your family!

This IS our life! said...

Congrats my friend! I can't believe how similar they are... so crazy. I pray she and you are in good health!
Many ((HUGS))

thecleggfamily said...

congrats!! she is beautiful! amazing how much she looks like sydney's baby picture. have fun!