
Hopefully everyone has had a good day. We have had a week of Halloween festivities. I am officially Halloweened out! Let's get to the girls. Since the summer, Sydney declared the costumes be a purple butterfly for herself and a pink flower for Aubrey. No if, ands or buts about it! Seriously. The girl knew what she wanted.



Sydney's wings were inspired by
4eva's Etsy shop. This lady's
wings are absolutely beautiful. Mine are just a mere fraction of hers. The dress and wings are made from the same sparkly purple fabric. The dress is like
ones I have done in the past - just bigger and longer. I added teal and white felt for the wing details. We found some glitter ribbon at
Joanns too. Sydney was happy - that's all that matters to me.




Aubrey's pink costume is from
Martha Stewart. Striped leggings, green polka dot shirt (same style as Sydney's), and a pink fleece petal necklace. The leggings are from
Old Navy and the rest I made in an hour. Quick and easy. Aubrey hated the petals.
4 comments:
Too cute-love the costumes.
adorable! sydney is really growing up!
love it. I think the petals are awesome for Aubrey...built in drool catchers! Love Syds butterfly wings...awesome!
Those are some wonderful pictures!
Post a Comment